[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Rufie

Allison wildgreenearth at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 09:30:40 EST 2009

 Ellen and piggie family,

I'm so sorry to hear about Rufie.  I read your message and just started
crying.  It is nice to know that he is no longer suffering.  But for sure,
he'll be missed.  And what a wonderful gift the dog was at that moment....

Blessings and warm wishes of love to you and the little piggy family.

~Allison with Bean & Chino

--

"Do something everyday that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
"Why, I just shake the buildings out of my sleeves." - Frank Lloyd Wright