[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Popcorn ball

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 23 13:37:57 EST 2009

We had our first big dance on our journey--the Popcorn Ball. One of the girls loaned me a lovely dress to wear. Somehow I resisted gnawing on the hem. See? I'm getting better! When I'd popcorn, it'd billow up, and I felt like I was a dandelion seed floating softy on the wind. Trouble was, I popcorned too hard, hit my head on the ceiling and briefly knocked myself out. When I came to, Captain Jack and one of the nurse piggies were standing over me with much concern, but I rocketed to my paws and just kept on dancing. Oh, I'm having such a wonderful time!
Love,
Your Puff