[Gpdd] MISC.: Secret Santa!

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 23 14:12:26 EST 2009

Puff and I want to thank Mimi (aka Santa Paws) for our gifties. There were oh, so many that I decided to appease Puff with the prospect of opening one every day 'til Christmas. The first gift was so pretty I thought they were Christmas ornaments, but they are, in fact, edible! Puff will have to sit this one out, but there are plenty of presents for her, too, and we slaves need our treats now, don't we? We look forward to opening the rest of them.
Also, the Mimi Santa card was adoreable. It'll wind up on my refrigerator for sure! Oh, and thanks, Mimi, for the good advice for Puff. I hope she heeds it!
With Love and Jolly Wishes,
Joanie