[Gpdd] HEALTH: Piggies' life spans

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 24 14:25:01 EST 2009

How could a person dedicated to helping animals write a whole species off and even try to make a concerned caretaker feel guilty for trying to battle "the natural order of things" by saving a middle-aged piggie's life? There's something wrong with this person. I can see consoling a slave with a reminder that small pets do have short life spans (as if we didn't know), but he made it sound like it was wrong to attempt to treat piggies. Augh!

Hey, we owe piggies a lot. How much research has been imposed on their sweet little bodies for our benefit??? Isn't it about time we returned the favor? I'm seething. Can you tell?

Joanie