[Gpdd] Virtual; The Boys are Home for the Day

M mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Dec 25 05:40:48 EST 2009

Well Pigair must have dropped the boys of early this morning as they were waiting for treats this morning when I got up.

Fugly was most put out that he had to share his birthday treats with Spooky but he soon realised there was more than enough for 2.

I asked them how the cruise was going they said "fine" I asked for details they said "what happens on ship stays on ship"

I did overhear them muttering later on about Puff eating everything in sight and then jumping so high she knocked herself out.

Fugly was also teasing Spooky about a certain Miss Woopy who has apparently been making eyes at him, Spooky is apparently too shy to do anything but blush, Fugly is planning on setting them up when they fly back again.

Fugly was also saying how much fun his early birthday party had been, featuring a Popcorn Ball and a good old fashioned sing along which reminded him of his Cavaret days. Although no one had any high heels in his size, he did borrow a feather boa from one of the Misfits and one of the Piggyfriends lent him some pink glasses as his shades were not very Cavaret in style.

They tell me they are flying back to the Pearl as soon as I leave for my dinner as by then they will have eaten their treats and done their duty in visiting Mummy.

Boys huh