[Gpdd] [MISC] Welcome Home Alge!!!!

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Fri Dec 25 12:39:16 EST 2009

Dear Alge,

Your wisdom and wit and extraordinary talents have been greatly missed
by the GPDD family.  Your absence has made me and many members realize
how lucky we are to be one big family helping each other. I just want
you to know how much you are appreciated and how I look forward to
reading your posts. I wish you health and happiness in the New Year.
Your return to the GPDD has made my New Years wish come true.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.