[Gpdd] Virtual: Puff's Christmas caroling

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 26 15:33:15 EST 2009

I didn't realize that I had a growly voice until I sang with the pirate crew on Christmas Eve. Everyone stopped singing and looked at me in disbelief. Someone called me a baritone. I hope that's not a bad thing. They were apparently surprised to hear such a rumbly voice coming from a smallish girl piggie. There were a few laughs, and then we all started singing again, on until quite late, so late that some of us were late for Pig Air to arrive. Some had to board still in costume!

I tried the carrot nog. It made me giggle, which the others found more appealing than my singing.

I got to dance with our charming Captain Jack. What a gentlepig! He didn't even laugh when I stepped on my rather longish dress and fell into him. Unfortunately, when he fell, he knocked over Agent F and his dance partner and it started what they called a domino effect, whatever that is.

More later, as lunch is ready,

Love,

Puff