[Gpdd] Re : Gpdd: [Rainbow Bridge] ((Alana)), ((Blossom)), ((Rufie)), ((Gunner)), ((Guiny, Suus)), ((any other pigs))

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 21:10:48 EST 2009

Hi everyone and everypig

I am catching up on the digest and and wish to share my condolences to any
piggie slaves who have recently had a piggie cross over to rainbow bridge.

Rufie was my best friend in the piggie kingdom, because he was with me the
longest (3 and a half years, other than Li'l Guy who lived longer but has
been at Rainbow bridge since 7.24.08)
We tried all that we possibly could for Rufie.

When Rufie was ready to go, it was when he was having surgery for bladder
stone removal, but the vet tech called me (I was in their parking lot) and
said he had a blocked kidney, it was plain gone.  the stones were not in the
bladder as the xrays presumed--they were in the ureters (tubes ? that go
from kidneys to bladder) and his ureters were enlarged and inflamed on both
sides..
so the kindest thing to do was to put him to sleep which i agreed to as I
did not want him to suffer.

I know I shared this before; however I am looking at this a
little differently now as I am getting through the grief and also catching
up on much needed rest.
For Corrine, Michael, Jean, Andy, Mieke, and anyone else who I may not know
of--i am sorry for your losses, and I know that all the piggies at rainbow
bridge are great and doing fine and having  a wonderful time.

Also, THIS MAY SOUND STRANGE:  I do not know if I imagined it or what, but I
had a thought the other day of Debbie who had also crossed over, Debbie who
used to be on our digest, and she "told" me that Rufie is doing fine at
Rainbow Bridge.  I am not sure what that was about; except that I strongly
and entirely believe and KNOW that the animals who do cross over from the
physical world, are helped and assisted by beings "over there" :::so why not
Debbie?
It was at least a comforting thought and made me feel better.  and why not
feel better?

Ellen, 9 piggies, and bunny