[Gpdd] [Virtual) Fugly is 3 and his leave is cancelled back to the Blacl Pearl

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Dec 28 04:05:47 EST 2009

 Sammy here Fugly ole boy, time flies, three already and a leader amongst
 piggies and men.   So happy birthday, I hope your carrot cake was grand,
and
 Oh! bye the way, the Captain has canceled your leave and requires your
 attendendance back on the Black Pearl. I personally beg you indulgence, but
 whee though it was just overnight, and now with the Princess coming, the
 Captain's out of his mind with worries. He's just a working class bloke, a
 pirate, you know, and he's afraid he will look like a yokel in front of
HRH.
 Of course its all very silly, I'm sure the Princess is just as down to
earth
 as the rest of us, but the Captain is just overly concerned. He's walking a
 tight rope between bad a** and courtier, so he has REQUESTED your help. He
 would like you to act as protocol liaison to HRH, in other words, advise
him
 on manners and keep him from making a gaff. He has also asked if you could
 locate Igor.  He's quite sure if he gets European and Commonwealth piggies
 he will be all set, I keep telling him the Princess is from Tennessee but
he
 just doesn't get it.

 So have another drink, on me this time and catch PigAir back if you
possibly
 can, it will make my life bearable.  Well actually since my lady is by my
 side it's pretty darn good, but you get my drift.
 thanks in advance
 Shipwreck Sam