[Gpdd] Gpdd: (MISC) [Rainbow Bridge journey], [Guinea Pigs are spiritual beings]

johnwerneken johnwerneken at comcast.net
Tue Dec 29 00:20:31 EST 2009

Thank you. Thanks for the tip - http://www.embracedbythelight.com/index.html
is a link to Betty Eadie web site.

From: Ellen Garrison [mailto:lola.garrison at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 4:11 AM
To: johnwerneken at comcast.net; gpdd at gpdd.org
Subject: Re: Gpdd: (MISC) [Rainbow Bridge journey], [Guinea Pigs are
spiritual beings]

Hi all, and especially to John W.,

This is a little off the subject of piggies but I just read your post about
crossing to the bridge and "near-death" experience and must say I am
fascinated, always was and always will be about this process of life and
death; have been inspired by others who have shared their experiences in
this area.

So I will keep it brief as there are other places online which may be more
appropriate for this subject ---thank you John for giving us the information
as I truly believe there is a beautiful place awaiting all of us in which we
shall see our beloveds again (whether furry four-legged or two-legged)

It brings to mind some books I have read on the subject and i know if I read
these same books again i will see it all in a different light, so I do not
really need to read the same books again but one that is very good is
Embraced by the Light  by Betty Eadie.

I may want to read that again as it was very very beautiful.

More and more in this age people are seeking the roots from which we come,
and the spiritual concept has always been in the forefront of creation's
door.

it is always tri, three, thrice in religious philosophies: of mind
-body-spirit/ Father-son- Holy Spirit, etc. you get the idea.

The sun is always here for us and without the sun we would never survive on
planet earth --is that not profound.  The sun goes down and night falls --
we may not see the sun, however,  that does not mean we do not have a sun.
We have faith that the sun shall rise again do we not?

In the same way, when our loved ones die --we may not see them, but they are
never gone forever.  please take comfort in this thought, it is only a
thought.

in Brazil, I learned that "death is like the curve on the highway--to die is
just not to be seen"

This fulfillment is the purpose of my life--to enrich my soul--and I hope
that all of you find comfort in these words.  They say "we are spiritual
beings having a human experience". I do buy that concept, so with that,

may peace be with you...

-Ellen, and piggies and bunny