[Gpdd] MISC - anyone know what a swiss guinea pig is like?

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Tue Dec 29 06:13:57 EST 2009

Hey all............... it's my opinion that a Swiss guinea pig would be very much full of holes!

I hope you all enjoyed a Holy Christmas (no pun intended), and that 2010 treats every slave and master kindly.

Julie and her darling boys - Wheeky, Sooty, Snowdrop, Joey, Kimba, Treacle, Hugo, Honey & Hamish
{remembering my darlings - Donald, Brandy, Archie, Dougall, Teddy & Muppet, forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed)