[Gpdd] Re : Gpdd: [Rainbow Bridge] ((Alana)), ((Blossom)), ((Rufie)), ((Gunner)), ((Guiny, Suus)), ((any other pigs))

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Tue Dec 29 06:20:27 EST 2009

Dear Ellen, Andrew, Mieke, Corrine & Michael, and anyone I've missed............. I wish to pass on sincerest condolences and love and support in your times of the loss of your beloved precious friends.

I would think with Peter Gurney and Debbie to look out for them, that they will be fine in their new home, until it is time for us all to rejoin our loved ones.

I pray you find comfort in happy memories, and that 2010 treats all slaves  & furry master kindly.

Piggies rule!!

Julie and her precious furry boys - Wheeky, Sooty, Snowdrop, Joey, Kimba, Treacle, Hugo, Honey & Hamish
{remembering my darlings - Donald (RIP 2009), Brandy (RIP 2007), Archie (RIP 2007), Dougal (RIP 2007)l, Teddy (RIP 2006) & Muppet (RIP 2002), forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed)