[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Puff's new friends

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 30 13:34:50 EST 2009

Hi, Mommyslave!
I've been spending a lot of time with Adaline and Athena. They're ever so much fun. Athena did my hair, and you should see it! My big topknot has been spiked in a most gothish way! Adaline calls it the Bride of Frankenpig look. I waltzed out on deck, acting like nothing had happened. There were a few giggles, but most of the piggies overlooked my fashion faux paws and treated me as if there weren't a tower of spikey hair looming over my face.

Annibelle and Abbygail invited me to help them bake for the latest party. Maybe that wasn't such a great idea, but it sure was fun, even though I wound up coated in powdered sugar from head to paws. I scared a couple of the youngsters, as they took me for a ghost. A quick shake, and I laid their fears to rest--and coated them with a dusting of powdered sugar, which they enjoyed licking off their coats.

I hope you're having a good time. I do miss you, really I do! I'll be back after New Year's Day. You simply won't believe what the crew has planned, but I'm keeping it secret, as I overheard it quite by accident while taking a nap in a life boat. Perhaps one of the other piggies will inform you, but we're not supposed to.

Love,

Your Precious Puff