[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Igor back on the Pearl>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 17:23:38 EST 2009

Hi Slave!

Okay okay.. finally a message from me (Dunya stop chattering your teeth!..
I'm doing it..I'm typing, alright!..) Sorry I havent been writing for so
long, but hey! you're not so great at keeping in touch either.

I just had a lovely holiday! I know I told you I'd go to the black pearl,
but to be honest; i made a pitstop at the Gekke Flappies house to visit
Mickey, that beautiful white girl from the south of the netherlands (
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blogparty/3959597057/ ).. Just to give her a
quick peck on her cheek before I left with PigAir. But when I arrived,
sparks just went flying like crazy! Ow my piggy heart... I simply could not
be parted with this lovely creature. So when I read on the digest that the
Black Pearl was heading for Jamaica, we decided to take a little detour and
spend some time in Jamaica together before joining the rest on the Pearl.

Yaya disguised herself as Mickey (wearing a white mop) so that her owners
wouldnt notice she was gone and that she could keep an eye on young Jimmy,
Mickey's new cagemate.
Yaya is not feeling that well lately and she liked the thought of taking it
easy instead of partying the night away on the Pearl. And this would also
give her the chance to break in young Jimmy so that he wont give my Mickey
*sigh* a hard time ;-)

Ow it was so lovely in Jamaica! Me and Mickey got braids in our hair and we
went to some concerts together. We also swam in the ocean and barbequed bell
peppers and carrots.. *sigh*... then we met the turtles from my last trip to
the Pearl and they took us to the ship where we met up with everybody.

It's so nice to catch up with everybody and the guys cannot believe my luck,
getting such a lovely lady. Spooky pulled me aside to ask me some tips
because he likes lil' miss woopy *giggles*. Ow and you'll be glad to hear
Lady Alge is back on the digest! I knows youse was fretting over her ;-)
(sorry.. still love the jolly rodent buckpig)..

Okay, gotta go, I have to help Captain Jack an Shipwreck Sam getting the
ship and everything in order for HRH Princess Snowflake!

Big kiss!
Igor and Mickey