[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Pirate Cruise

Jan Schumann janettejr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 21:45:36 EST 2009

Dear Mom,

Leela, Boomer and I (Zathras) finally got to the Black Pearl.  What took so
long to get there is that our "flesh" cousin's Coast Guard cutter stopped
out speed boat racing to the Pearl.  Ensign Brandon Schumann warned us that
we need to follow the rules of the sea and not to be real pirates.  We told
him that we are Guinea Pig Pirates and we focus on fun, not plunder.  Well,
unless the plunder is lettuce and carrots.

Captain Jack, Barnacle Bill, Shipwreck Sam and Puff welcomed us on board.
We got a glimpse of the Princess and now Boomer wants to join court.  She is
so full of herself!

Leela is hoping to find a date for the SnoBall.  I want to go stag (or would
it be boar?) so I can dance with all the ladies.  Boomer just wants to hang
out with the Princess, or at least bask in her shadow.

We'll see you soon.  You may not even realize we're gone.

Gotta go.  They've just announced the lettuce sampler party - romaine, leaf,
boston and who knows what else!  YUM.

Your little man,
Zathras