[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Gulliver, Toffee and Cadbury Piggyfriends

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Dec 30 21:36:27 EST 2009

Penny and the Piggyfriends, please excuse our terribly belated
condolences on the passings of Gulliver, Toffee, and Cadbury
Piggyfriends.  Thank you for telling their stories; you are so right
that their stories deserve to be told.  It was certainly with much
sadness that we read of the passing of the Piggyfriends' spokespig,
Gulliver.  He always did such a fine job with a speech.  We are so sorry
that he had sustained teeth injuries as a piglet when he was housed with
a rabbit and very sorry that, although your wonderful rodentologists
nursed him back to health, the teeth troubles came back when he was
older.  Please know, though, what a happy life he had with you once he
received a second chance -- and what a second chance it was.  His photo
is lovely, and we enjoyed hearing of how he liked to sumo wrestle and
leap from his sleeping box.  You did all your best for him, and he knew
it.  It was also with much sadness that we read of Toffee and Cadbury
both developing cancer.  How touching that Toffee and Crystal cheered up
Pansy in her old age and that when Toffee and Crystal rested together
they looked like one large pig!  We are glad that Pandora has helped
Crystal through losing her friend.  Toffee's photo is lovely, too --
what pretty fur and sweet ears.  And thank you for sharing the story of
rescuing Cadbury and his family from the filthy garage.  We know he was
thrilled to be in your home.  So poignant to hear of how your excellent
care returned them all to health.  We're charmed by Cadbury's black
"mask" and his cute lips.  Your love for all of them comes through loud
and clear, and they were so lucky to be beloved members of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday