[Gpdd] VIRTUAL New year's eve on the Pearl.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Dec 31 08:05:54 EST 2009

Hello Slave,

It has been a while since I have had the time to write home. Puff has been keeping me busy although I must admit that every time she gets into a spot of trouble the Captain seems to be on hand to help. Funny that. You would think that he had enough to do what with running the ship and making sure that all protocols are met with regard to the Royal Visit to the ship.

Puff has been spending some time with the Misfit girls so they will have some stories to tell their slaves when they get home.

We are going to have a big party here tonight to celebrate New Year's Eve. I heard that there are going to be fireworks. In fact, one was let off accidentally, which brought back memories to all of us older Piggyfriends of the dreadful firework factory explosion that happened along the road from home. We were all a bit worried about attending but when we told the Captain of our fears, he assured us that it would be very safe so we think that we shall go. We are being fairly brave pirates after all.

You will not recognise Shadow when we come home. His coat has provided so many pirate wigs for dressing up that it is nearly as short as mine. Aubrey has also had quite a severe haircut,although his straight red and white coat is not as popular as Shadow's black curls but Shadow has only so much to go around. We have not plundered Gingerbread's curls as we felt that, at her age, she would need to keep warm when we return to the cold of winter after the warmth and sunshine of the Caribbean.

We were so pleased that Zathras, Leela and Boomer finally arrived in time for our celebrations. Igor also turned up with a very pretty lady friend so the pirates with scissors can go after his coat now. He told us that Yaya is unwell so we are sending her our love and best wishes and our hope that we will see her again soon.

Happy New Year Slave.

Love from Sapphire Piggyfriend. xxx