[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Frodo Piggyfriend

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 1 05:38:00 EST 2009

Dear Penny and piggy friends,
My heart goes out to you at the loss of your darling Frodo.   It just shows has valuable each minute, let alone day, is with our beloved piggies.   You are such a wonderful slave, and I understand how deeply you will be feeling the loss of your little one.

Please accept my deepest condolences, and my prayers to you all for comfort at this sad time.

Julie and her precious boys (Donald, Wheeky, Joey, Kimba & Snowdrop)
Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed