[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: three new digest piggies

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 1 16:07:40 EST 2009

There were three boars, brothers, almost a year old at a local
shelter. We were afraid the group would be split up and we had the
room so...

Three Abysinnians now live with us. We're told their names are
Cuddles (white and tan and a bit of an attention slut), Brownie (red
and white and shyer), and Bumper (red and thinks he's the boss). I'm
not sure Brownie's name really suits him, but we don't like changing
names on piggies so we'll have to see if he prefers a different name
or not.

Our hay and water bottle have now been approved and the discussion
has died down a bit, so I think we have been found acceptable. :-)

-ginger
with Steve Slave
remembering Mike, Butterscotch, Clover, and Niles