[Gpdd] [MISC.] Piggie Pals 2009 Calendar

Sherry B. cavyfriend at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 02:51:23 EST 2009

Hello again!

I forgot to mention in my last post that I have had a 2009 calendar printed
which features photos of the piggie pals, both past and present. I want to
share it with you. This is something I did for myself last year and it
turned out so well that I want to make this an annual tradition. I posted
photos of the calendar at our photo site, along with some other photos of
the piggies and some of my latest artwork. Please feel free to leave
comments if you decide to visit, and I hope you will. I had so much fun
working on this last night. It really lifted my spirits, and brought back
some precious memories. Enjoy!

www.picturetrail.com/caviesandfriends

Love,
Sherry & the Piggie Pals