[Gpdd] SILLY: If your piggies are missing, they are probably in Tampa

Dana Felice dfhakes at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 15:41:54 EST 2009

If anyone is worried about their missing piggies whereabouts, chances are
they are in Tampa.  We had a very exciting Super Bowl yesterday.  None of
the piggies had tickets to the game but there were plenty of parties to
attend, especially Steeler tailgates.  It's a grey, rainy day today and I
think the piggies are taking the opportunity to rest up a bit.  Most were up
until 2 am and only got up long enough to eat and go back to bed. I think
some have already spent their funds for the entire week.

They are planning to go to Disney this week.  Animal Kingdom one day, the
Magic Kingdom, and at least one day at Epcot.  I'm afraid that some of them
are planning to drink around the world at Epcot.  The first country is Great
Britain, where they will go to a pub and have a pint.  Then it's off to
France for a glass of wine, a Budweiser in the American village and finally
a margarita in Mexico.

They'll head back to Tampa on Friday to rest up for Gasparilla on Saturday.
I'm told there is a ship coming from Amsterdam and that some of the piggies
are already on board.  Everyone else will board Friday, stay overnight, and
invade Tampa on Saturday with the other pirates.  Here is a pigture from
last year.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/Raivynns/jose_gasparilla_ship.png

I'll keep everyone posted.

Dana