[Gpdd] HEALTH: Scoot

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 23:32:42 EST 2009

Dear Debbie and Scoot:

We are very sorry to hear that little Scoot is having dental problems and
not eating.  You also mentioned needing to keep him warm.  My sweet  Calico is
still having severe health problems with an infection and not  eating.  He
needs to be kept warm too.  I ordered a Snugglesafe pad  for him which stays warm
for up to twelve hours.  All you have to do is  heat it in the microwave.  I
don't know if you would get it in time for  your trip or not, but you may want
to order one to have on hand for home, vet  trips, etc.  Ours is working out
very well. Two places you might get  one are Amazon.com at
_http://www.amazon.com/Pet-Supply-Imports-SnuggleSafe-Heatpad/dp/B00008AJH9/ref=pd_sim_?ie=UTF8&m=A
2701FG002WN6Z_
(http://www.amazon.com/Pet-Supply-Imports-SnuggleSafe-Heatpad/dp/B00008AJH9/ref=pd_sim_?ie=UTF8&m=A2701FG002WN6Z)  or  Entirely Pets at
_http://www.entirelypets.com/snugglesafe.html?__utma=1.1853906470.1233432735.123343
2735.1233432735.1&__utmb=1&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1233432735.1.1.utmccn%3D
(referral)%7Cutmcsr%3Dentirelypets.com%7Cutmcct%3D%2F%7Cutmcmd%3Dreferral&__ut
mv=-&__utmk=4691636t_
(http://www.entirelypets.com/snugglesafe.html?__utma=1.1853906470.1233432735.1233432735.1233432735.1&__utmb=1&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz
=1.1233432735.1.1.utmccn=(referral)|utmcsr=entirelypets.com|utmcct=/|utmcmd=re
ferral&__utmv=-&__utmk=4691636t)    I hope you can work something out for
him.  I upgraded the shipping and got  mine from Entirely Pets by the next day.
Perhaps you have somewhere closer  to you that would work out better, but
these are two places you can try.
Calico goes in for his recheck tomorrow.  We are praying that things  are
looking better for him.  He is beginning to pick a little bit at his  food on his
own and the bleeding does not seem quite so bad.  We will see  what the vet
says and how his weight is looking by tomorrow.

Healing Wheeeeeps from Debra and The Story  Piggies
net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)