[Gpdd] [MISC.] Piggie Pals 2009 Calendar

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Tue Feb 3 07:10:18 EST 2009

  Hi Sherry & piggy pals

  I've checked out your wonderful photos on Phototrail...... they are so gorgeous, you have beautiful piggies!

  I wish I could get my act into gear and do something like you have done!   Aren't you worried though, that someone throughout the world might "steal" some of your lovely photos to use?   I don't know much about these picture sites, and how safe they are.  Or are they private unless one invites someone else to view them?

  Oinks
  Julie and her precious boys (Donald, Wheeky, Joey, Kimba & Snowdrop)
  with Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed