[Gpdd] HEALTH- sore ear

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue Feb 3 13:39:02 EST 2009

  I have a question for ya'll. The piggie we are fostering for the Humane League is still with us. Not pregnant (Thank God!), but they are having some issues at the H.L. & it's easier for them if she just stays with us for now. Last night I noticed she has a nasty sore inside her ear. It is crusted over with blood. She will be going to the vets, but is there something I can do in the meantime? How about a little antibiotic cream? It's in her ear, so it's not like she can lick it. Will that help? Thanks in advance!

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/