[Gpdd] [MISCELLANEOUS] Dolly Mixture Scoot needs a wing and a, prayer

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Feb 3 13:17:26 EST 2009

Debbie, we are saying prayers for you and Scoot to have a safe trip to
Cavies Castle.  We have high hopes that they will be able to help him
with his dental problems.  Last year, Tumbleweed had to have a bottom
incisor removed, and he made a full recovery.  Before it was removed, he
needed regular teeth trims, but his teeth meet perfectly now, even with
the missing one, and they are fine.  We wish Scoot the same success!

Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday