[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Mavis Cruet

Sherry B. cavyfriend at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 03:14:07 EST 2009

Dear Elizabeth,

We were so very sorry to read of Mavis Cruet's passing. Isn't it strange how
these things seem to happen so often on the weekends? It has been like a
curse for us here because proper veterinary care for a piggie is almost
non-existent on weekends, and that is when most of our emergencies have
happened. It is so hard to lose a precious piggie friend, no matter what the
circumstances, but we hope you will find comfort in knowing that Mavis left
you peacefully, surrounded by the love of her family, and is now enjoying a
happy reunion with little Moog and the many GPDD piggies that have gone on
before her. Please accept our heartfelt condolences...we know how much it
hurts.

On a brighter note, we are so happy that you decided to give a loving home
to your new little ones, Badger and Weasel. We have had good luck placing
youngsters with an older female, and are therefore not surprised that Edna
has taken to them so quickly. We wish them all good health and a long and
happy life with you! Please give them each a cuddle for us. :o)

Sincerely,
Sherry & the Piggie Pals