[Gpdd] virtual; Message from Fugly

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 09:29:33 EST 2009

Ahoy Mummy, well Igor finally arrived his ship ooops Pigair flight was delayed but he is here safely now.

Wow the Americans sure take the Superbowl seriously I am partied out and I cant even remember who won.

We have had a day to recover and to wait for the girls Princess outfits to arrive, they have arrived now so we are off to Disney Land or Dunya Land as it is now known.

We have a new pirate phrase for saying to LAPS piggys like me its "a vast behind" collapses in a heap giggling

Well gotta go so much to do

Fugly the Fearless