[Gpdd] MISC: Some good news, some bad?

Kacee Conklin muncheemom at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:34:55 EST 2009

The bad news?  I am still ungainfully unemployed.  Things look pretty bad
here in the US and other places in the world when it comes to jobs and the
economy.  I have to admit to feeling pretty depressed these days and haven't
felt much like posting.  Rest assured, that with each post announcing that
another piggy has gone to the Bridge, I am terribly saddened by the news and
my heart goes out to each slave.  I grieve and cry with each and every one
of you.

The good news?  So far, my lack of gainful employment has not affected the
Munchees, especially Kia.  I weighed her tonight and she weighs in at a
hefty 3 lbs 6.4 ounces.  It takes both hands to pick up this "little"
Munchee of mine.  Please consider her a member of LAPS!  In addition, it's
taken a while, but I think she's actually starting to enjoy a little cuddle
time with her Munchee Mom.  I love hearing her purr when I pet her.

Kacee and the  Munchee 12