[Gpdd] guinea pig with problems

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Thu Feb 5 05:44:12 EST 2009

Hi Fiona

So sorry to hear about Chocolate's turn.   I pray it is only temporary.    So that Chocolate continues to get his food/nutrients, etc., are you able to perhaps separate the two of them by some sort of wire device, so they see each other, and that way see exactly how much Chocolate is eating, that would also make sure he gets his fair share.

Otherwise, perhaps you could blend some food and syringe feed him that and maybe some Critical Care?  It's important he keeps eating, because he needs to keep his teeth trimmed as they are constantly growing.

Please let us know how your little one gets on - I pray it's going to be a good answer!

Oinks
Julie and her precious boys (Donald, Wheeky, Joey, Kimba & Snowdrop)
Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately missed