[Gpdd] [MISC]<some things..>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:13:39 EST 2009

A yes, I remember guiny's smile. People say piggies dont have a long memory
but guiny kept smiling when she saw me for a really long time (nowadays I
cheat by giving her my special chinrub..shhht.. dont tell mieke)

But anyway, I changed emailadres since hotmail wasnt showing me any (mail..)
lately. My new adress is guinygirl at gmail.com (and yes, I named my adress
after miss guiny, that girl has 2 mommies)

Elizabeth, I'm really sorry that Mavis left for the bridge. I havent read
the original mail (hotmail.. mumblemumble...) But your girls have a special
place in our hearts (especially Igor). we still have the pigture you sent
us. Mavis was so gorgeous. Big hug from us all!

Janneke, Suus, yaya and Igor