[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Guiny's Lumps

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Feb 5 23:02:28 EST 2009

WOW this is just the best news, well done little Guiny you're lumps are
bening PHEW!!!
Mikey i've been really sending all the healing wheeeeeeks for her and
i'm so thrilled to read that all is well.
I'm sure as a wonderful slave you'll be monitoring her lumps constantly!

I love her pigture it's soooooooooo cute and yes she is smiling bless
her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I wonder what Janneke did to start this off? i bet she told her stories
about you when you were a little girl?? hahahahahahahahahahahaha just
stirring (smile)

Love
Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx