[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] I'm over the moon

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Feb 5 23:06:36 EST 2009

I've been told......................

I can have piggies again wooooooooooooooooooooo
hooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I just have to wait for Allan to build Bella's fences and then i think
i'll wait for this revolting hot
weather to disappear, i'd hate to have mini's in 40+ Centigrade heat and
of course now the piggie
house will have to be altered to have a lid so Miss Bella does not
'play' with the piggies !!!

I'll keep you all posted.  So stay tuned i'd say a month or so and i'll
be a mummy slave (yep not a granny slave this time), i can't wait to
have that cuddle, to kiss ears and noses again.........just everything
about piggies i've missed :o( specially
my Dukey boy SIGH.

Hope you all have a great weekend, chat to you from OZ next week, till
then all my lovely friends in the Netherlands, US, France and UK stay
warm and our NZ and OZ friends i hope you all can stay cool.

Love
Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx