[Gpdd] silly; message from Fugly

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 08:59:22 EST 2009

Ahoy Mummy well tomorrow is the big day, the pirate fest will really kick off, we are spending tonight on a special party ship ready for all the action.

We have been to Disney world the girls loved dressing up in their Princess outfits and joining in the parades. Spunky has a mickey mouse hat with his name on it, think he used Miss Perky or Miss Pookys egg card to buy it heeheehee evil grin

We also went on a pirate ship at Disney world it swings up higher and higher the girls were all screaming but me, Igor, Toby, Chico and Spunky were waving and laughing, dont worry we were strapped in safely.

Bye for now Fugly the Fearless