[Gpdd] Peter Gurney memorial - 2009

Will Farmer wf at hartsville.net
Fri Feb 6 10:03:49 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm Gordon's co-slave and close friend of Audrey Binder, who has organized
the
Peter Gurney memorial for the past few years.  This year, I've purchased one
of
those large push-pin lighted global wall maps that illuminate the pins when
inserted.

We would like to post a jpeg of that, showing all the responses received
from around
the world this year, in addition to the usual list that Audrey produces.

Please let me know if there is a particular size or format of the image that
would
be best suited for posting, hopefully on the front page of the gpdd site.
I'm a
pretty competent photographer, so I'll be sure the quality is top notch.  If
you
would like a sample in advance, just let me know.

Many thanks,

Will Farmer
Annapolis, MD USA