[Gpdd] MISC. I met Scoot today.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Feb 6 13:45:47 EST 2009

Debbie,

I took Garnet to Cavies' Castle today to have his stitches removed and when I arrived, Scoot was having his syringe feed.

Whilst Garnet was being treated, I held Scoot and fed him some more. After his syringe feed, he ate up some my parsley, which was very good to see.

He is a lovely little boy who enjoyed a cuddle and I hope that he will soon be eating up by himself.

I was glad to hear that your journey from France was not too dangerous and that you avoided most of the dreadful snow, which has made driving so difficult here during these past few days.

Love to the Dolly Mixtures,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.