[Gpdd] [SILLY]<guiny's smile>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 15:32:18 EST 2009

Hi Glynis,

I know you havent actually met me, but i thought you kinda knew about my
personality..;-)
When Guiny lived with me I used to do belly dancing around the living room,
she would walk up to the bars and look at me with a lot of interest (guiny
loves shakira's music, I was so relieved that leah's piggies have musical
preferences too). Btw, one of my colleague's reacted to that anecdote with
the comment " the poor pig was probably thinking to herself 'humpf.. and
then they put ME behind bars..' "...soo, it is likely that she is having fun
at my expense.. ;-)

But i do think we have a bond, most of the games in Igor's play were
invented/made for her. Guiny is very intelligent and gets bored easily. When
she lived with me I really enjoyed giving her puzzles and games to make her
life more interesting. It was just fascinating to see her look at a
'problem', taking a while to think about it, and then walk up to it and
solve it (whereas Lotje just barged in, which was fun to watch too).

Ehm..and I do have to admit, i'm kinda talented in the chin rubbing
department *blush*..

Grtz!
Janneke