[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Calico Rainbow Bridge

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sat Feb 7 07:44:26 EST 2009

Debra, please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of little Calico.  But....... he's now in paradise with so many of our beloved piggy friends.

May you find comfort in knowing that members of the GPDD are heartbroken for you.

God Bless
Julie and her precious boys (Donald, Wheeky, Joey, Kimba & Snowdrop)
Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed