[Gpdd] silly; Message from Fugly

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 08:09:10 EST 2009

Ahoy matey (mummy) its Fugly the PIRATE here.

Whee have had a great time the party ship had a huge salad buffet so no need to worry about me losing any weight, no chance of that.

The Pirate piggies Captain Jack and Barnacle Bill appeared just in time for all the fun.

Whee joined in the street parade and everyone cheered us on and threw money at us WHY?? the only gold we wanted was 24 CARROTS heeeheeehee (collapses in a heap giggling hysterically)

Well the pirate fest is over so I will be on my way home soon

Fugly the Fearless