[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: thanks!

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 14:31:07 EST 2009

Dear Digest Friends:

We want to express our sincere thanks to all of you for your thoughtful
messages and kind words regarding our loss of sweet Calico.  It is so nice  to
know that everyone on the digest understands how wonderful these little fur
babies are and how much they come to mean to us.  We also wish to send our
deepest condolences to all who have also lost fur friends over the last few  weeks.
Way too many of our babies have crossed the Bridge lately. If it  were not for
the digest, it would be even harder to bear these losses.   Thanks again to
all of you.

Healing Wheeks from Debra and The Story Piggies
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)