[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Murphy

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Feb 10 22:49:27 EST 2009

Mike, we are so very saddened to read that Murphy has joined your piggies who went to the Bridge last year.  Sometimes it just seems that passings will occur all at once; please accept our belated condolences.  We are so sorry that his inner ear infection could not be cured with the antibiotics and that he finally was unable to move without falling.  Yes, it is very hard when a piggie seems to rally and then goes downhill again, and we understand how you felt when this happened with Murphy.  He was a lucky piggie to be a beloved member of your family, and we know he knew how much you cherished him and how hard you were trying to get him well.  Please find comfort in knowing you did the right thing in helping him to the Bridge.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday