[Gpdd] Bridge: Mr. Mike T. Pig RIP little angel

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 03:02:22 EST 2009

Dear Steve and Ginger,

     We've all come to know and love little Mike T. and even as I write this
I can't keep my eyes dry, not could I sleep easily last night.
     Incidentally, my vets office mentioned collecting a urine sample from
Barnacle Bill if he didn't improve and I suspect this was they would have done
it. I didn't think I'd approve it. So far all is ok.
     I think Leah had to "express" urine near the end for Brownie Bear in an
effort ... what...? to keep bladder flushed and working? I think she helped
her to the Bridge shortly after speaking of that.
     But these things veer away from the real subject. We all loved Mr. Mike
T (as we do of course the others). We are so terribly sorry for his ordeal and
yours. Oh, that we could spare these little ones such experiences. nd spare
people like you and all of us here the pain that goes with a difficult passing.
     We thank you for sharing. You've provided a warning to others in a
similar situation and I suspect at some emotional toll on you, needing to relive
it.

God bless and deepest condolences,
Alge and the little Piggy Pirate Crew