[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Frodo Piggyfriend

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Feb 11 13:19:01 EST 2009

Penny and the sad Piggyfriends, we know it was such a shock when Frodo passed away, and we are so very sorry for your loss.  It is heartrending when a piggie is well one evening and ill the next morning; we had this happen with our Joey, whose passing remained a mystery despite our getting him to the vet right away.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing that you did all your best for your boy, taking him to the Rodentologists immediately and having extensive tests to rule out various problems.  He certainly was in good hands, and we are sure that he passed to the Bridge in peace and was reunited with his first friend, Maple, as well as all of the other Bridge Piggyfriends.  Thank you for sharing Frodo's story on the LAPS blog; how crazy that he was going to be put to sleep because he had an extra toe on one foot!  He was so lucky that you rescued him and that he was a beloved member of your family.  Please accept our belated condolences on his passing.  We also send best wishes to his buddy, Shadow.  We hope Shadow will become friends with one of your new rescues.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday