[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Calico

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Feb 11 13:24:12 EST 2009

Debra and the Story Piggies, we had so hoped that Calico would be able to make a full recovery and celebrate his fifth birthday, and we are so very sorry that he passed to the Bridge.  We definitely understand all of the ups and downs you went through with him as you took him to two vets, changed his antibiotic, had tests done, and tried to keep him warm and hand-fed.  It was so very touching to read of how you bought him a Snugglesafe pad for warmth, and we know he understood how hard you were trying to get him well.  Although it is sad that he had to leave, it is wonderful that he recovered from his bladder stone surgery when he was less than one year old and that he lived for another four years.  Those years are a tribute to your excellent care.  Calico certainly knew how much he was loved; he was a very lucky boy.  Please accept our belated condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday