[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Fleckers and Ging

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Feb 11 22:16:33 EST 2009

Andrew, please accept our condolences on the passings of Fleckers and Ging.  We are so very sorry that they both left for the Bridge within two weeks of one another; it is so hard to lose one piggie at a time, much less two.  It is sad that Fleckers began to go off his food, but we are glad that his appetite picked up and he became more alert again in the days before he passed away.  We are also sorry that Ging began to go downhill and then passed on to the Bridge.  We are not sure what might have happened to Ging's feet, but perhaps his cagemate was trying to revive him and nibbled on him to try to wake him up. Please know that your boys enjoyed their lives with you and were lucky to be so loved.  We're sure they are now reunited at the Bridge.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday