[Gpdd] Bridge: Mavis and Chocolate

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 02:45:15 EST 2009

We are behind on our GPDD's and missed the announcements of the passing of
these two fine piggies. We are so very sorry. Wasn't Mavis part of a romance
with one of the Cavaret Boars? I wish I could say more but know that each of you
is grieving the loss of your individual little one. So I wish you peace.
Remember all the good times!
     They will be frolicking at the Bridge, eating from the endless buffet of
goodies and enjoying the companionship of friends old and new.

ALge and the Piggy Pirates