[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Andrew's piggies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Feb 12 03:50:51 EST 2009

Andrew,

We are so sorry to read that you have lost two of your precious piggies in such a short time. Anyone with a little herd will know how devastating that can be and we send your our most sincere condolences.

Whenever I lose a piggy, I always say that I will not take on any more but after losing my dear Frodo recently, first Garnet needed a home and then those little rescue boys were abandoned. It is so hard to say " No" when confronted with a piggy in need so I am sure that some more little ones will eventually come your way. All resolve goes out of the window when a little piggy looks at you and says " please take me home with you ".

I can offer no explanantion for your piggy having blood on his feet in the way that you describe and wonder if his friend was trying to rouse him.

With our deepest sympathy on your loss.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.