[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for SCAMP Chocolate

Debbie Jones pals4pets at cheerful.com
Thu Feb 12 06:05:12 EST 2009

Fiona and Glenn We were so very sorry to hear of the departure to the
Rainbow Bridge of your dear Senior Citizen Ageing Miracle Piggie,
Chocolate. We had followed his story and your struggle to save him, and
we know what it is like as we have been there many times - you think
you've got them over the worst and then pow, disaster strikes before you
have time to breathe a sigh of relief. It is a credit to you that he
lived to such a good age for a piggie, and he sounds like a wonderful old
gentleman who knew and appreciated how dearly he was loved. His departure
is sure to leave a horrible gaping hole in your lives, and nothing we can
say will remove your pain, but we hope it may bring some comfort to you
to know that piggies and slaves all over the world are thinking of you at
this sad time and wishing you well. Debbie and the 8 Dolly Mixtures

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com