[Gpdd] Ben

p z chieftaingp at webtv.net
Thu Feb 12 11:55:08 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,  The day your pig dies is the worst day ever.  My Ben aka Benny Ben Ben Bens died last night.  As much as I spoiled him his whole life I still feel awful that I couldn't save him this time.  I know you all know what I mean. I got him fromthe Humane Society.  He was an all black silky and he did not belong there! I don'tknow how old he was but I had him 3 years.  He was one of those really sensitive males who just hated being alone.  Just recently I gave him lots of friends and the best treats.  He was so happy but he got sick for the millionith time and I just figured he would triumph this time too but he just couldn't.  He was the biggest baby and hated being held or picked up but when I got home from work yesterday he couldn't move but he picked his head up high to tell me help me!  I tried to give him fluids and food and antibiotics but he couldn't snap out of it. He would always get this chest cold and no antibiotis ever cured it, but he would always get better and then get it back again. I have 10 more pigges so I can't be too sad because they need me to take are of them.  So I hope he is hangin out with Peter and his favorites!  That's what I will think :)  Patti