[Gpdd] HEALTH: bladder rupture

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Feb 12 12:45:23 EST 2009

Steve, Ginger, Bumper, Cuddles, and Brownie, thank you for your brave
and thoughtful posting about Mike T. Pig's ruptured bladder.  How tragic
that the injury was caused when the vet tried to express his urine by
squeezing his bladder.  Please know that there was no way you could have
known this procedure might be a problem -- as you said, your regular vet
had never heard of something like this happening -- and please find
comfort in knowing that your warning will indeed save the lives of other
piggies.  What better tribute could Mike T. Pig have than saving the
lives of current and future generations of piggies?  We thank you for
your selflessness in reliving this experience so that others will be
helped.  Our hearts go out to you in sadness and gratitude.

Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday