[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Ben

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Feb 14 11:45:05 EST 2009

Patti.

I have just read your sad post about the loss of your dear Ben.

Some piggies are prone to getting some illness or other and, no matter how hard we try, it is not always possible to save them.

I am sure that Ben was happy to be taken home from the Humane Society to be loved by you and those three years that he was in your care must have been wonderful for him.

I know what you mean when you say that cannot be too sad when you have other precious piggies to care for but every lost piggy is a tragedy.

We all send our sincere condolences on Ben's passing to the Rainbow Bridge.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.